HORUS X10S Express EU/LBT FrSky transmitter Amber incl. Software OpenTX, SD-card, accu, EVA-Bag
Article is in stock
Horus X10S Express
With the demand for further extending the legacy of the Horus Series Transmitters, the Horus X10S Express version was born. With many new updates like applying the ACCESS protocol and hardware tweaks.
Horus X10S Express use the ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency equipped with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function and added FrOS/OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise.
The X10S Express support balancing charge for 2S Li-ion battery via a collateral USB cable. The accessible battery compartment design is another change worth mentioning, with two 18650 Li-ion batteries you can expect to be able to fly all day. The Express carries forward all of their predecessor’ features like the industrial LCD color screen, and the highly-accuracy MC12P hall sensor gimbals which offer the most precise control. Additionally, it features a remarkable PARA wireless trainer function which also makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. All that makes the Express version an ideal transmitter for, gliders, helis, multirotor and every type of fixed-wing imaginable.
- High-speed module digital interface with installed ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and accurate SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with micro USB interface
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- MC12P all CNC digital higher accuracy ten bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Dimension: 213*225*112mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 950g (without battery)
- Operating system: FrOS / OpenTX
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X10
- Number of Channels: 24 channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10?- 60 ? (14? -140? )
- Operating Current: 240mA@7.4V (typ)
- Charging Current: =1A ±200mA
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5.0+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit LCD resolution: 480*272
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- ACCESS (24 channel full Duplex Telemetry)
- ACCST D16 (16 channel full Duplex Telemetry)
A bus system developed by FrSky for the control of various terminal devices using the "full duplex" method via one line. The SmartPort connector installed in the transmitter's battery compartment enables very simple and secure updates of SmartPort terminals via the transmitter.
- HORUS X10S with Li-Ion battery pack (only from Engel Modellbau) (Mode 2)
- USB data and charging cable
- Neck strap
- Ready flashed Micro SD card (only from Engel Modellbau)
- Soft Case
- Short Instruction
- German Manual
-ACCESS Protocol- -XM/LBT, RXSR/LBT, RX4R/LBT, RX6R/LBT, G-RX6, G-RX8 (these receivers must get an update for ACCESS)
-ACCST Protocol- -XSR/LBT, X4R CPPM/LBT, X4R-SB CPPM/LBT, X6R/LBT, X8R/LBT, L9R/LBT, S6R/LBT, or with all FrSky receivers with LBT firmware
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.