X9D Plus M9-R Gimbal with Hall Sensors black
Article is in stock
FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Taranis X9D/X9D Plus Transmitter. The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will assure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio.
- 45° throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): =40mVpp?
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.