TARANIS X9D - plus EU/LBT FrSky transmitter with EVA-Bag 2000 mAh accu
- With integrated haptic module (vibration module)
- With improved lateral sliders
- New dual-color-LCD-display
- Prepared for 6-position rotary potentiometer (sold separately)
- Up to 16 channels
- Four ball bearing gimbals
- Two-module Two-frequency system
- two selectable modes
- Super lower latency (approx 1/3 of current systems) and higher presision
- Receiver Match und RSSI
- Smart Port
- big dual-color LCD backlight grey-scale display (212 x 64)
- USB connection
- SD Slot
- Audio speech outputs: values, alarms, setting etc.
- Open Source Operating System
Two-module Two-frequency system:
One internal module plus one external JR module slot
- D16 (16ch full duplex telemetry)
- LR12 (Long Range)
Super lower latency:
Up to 60 percent faster than previous systems with higher precision.
Receiver Match and RSSI
Transmitter recognition memory (no control with the wrong program possible)
- Taranis X9D - plus Transmitter with 2000mAh Accu (Mode 2)
- Charger for Transmitter
- Neck Strap
Compatible with FrSky Receivers: XSR/LBT, X4R CPPM/LBT, X4R-SB CPPM/LBT, X6R/LBT, X8R/LBT, L9R/LBT, S6R/LBT, or with all FrSky receivers with LBT firmware
This product conforms to the current radio standard ETSI EN 300.328.V1.8.1. Thus, compatibility is not the case with older FrSky receivers! Please perform when required by an update of the receiver to the latest firmware.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.