FrSky ADVANCE (ADV) series has comprehensive sensor types and enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, all ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver and further simplifying the build setup.
The ASS100 ADV Sensor can be used to measure airspeed at the speed range of 0~360km/h (0~223.7 mile/h)
- Operational Voltage: DC 4 -10 V
- Current consumption: 10mA@5V
- Measure airspeed range: 0~360km/h (0~223.7mile/h )
- Circuit Board: Weight 4.9g / Dimensions 33.14*17.14*10.45mm (L*W*H)
- Pitot Tube: Weight 4.4g / Length 101mm / Diameter 2.6mm
- Pitot Tube Hose: Clear silicon tubing, 3 feet (1 meter), 2mm ID, 4mm OD
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.