FrSky has enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, resulting in the development of the new ADVANCE (ADV) series sensors. All ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver which further simplifies model builds.
The PS30 ADV pressure sensor can be used to measure the air pressure on your model’s air system. Having the air pressure telemetry on the radio gives you the flexibility to set alarms, and trigger actions that can be done based on the air pressure information received from the sensor, such as alarms for pressure drops, lowering the retracts if the lower threshold has been passed, etc.
The PS30 PRESS sensor module is connecting to your existing system via the provided 4mm/6mm diameter T-connector (up to 15Bar). Please note the sensor can measure up to 30 Bar (435 psi) with a capable T-Connector.
- Dimension: 37*20*7mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2.9g
- Operating Voltage: 4-10V
- Current Drain: 5mA@5V
- Pressure Measurement:Measurement Range: 0-30Bar (435psi) / Overpressure: 50Bar
- Safety Pressure (with provided T-Connector): 15Bar
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol
|ASS70 ADV Airspeed Sensor||
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.