868 MHz FrSky receiver R9Stab-OTA Access Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
Article is in stock
R9 STAB OTA is a 868/900MHz long-range and stabilization receiver with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODES R9 STAB OTA has 8 PWM channels, on traditional fixed-wing models it will support stabilization, automatic level, hover and knife-edge flight modes. For delta wings and V-tail models, it supports stabilization and automatic level flight modes.
ACCESS PROTOCOL R9 STAB OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. It supports wireless over-the-air firmware updates, making binding to receivers even easier as well as conveniently checking the current receiver firmware version.
CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS Paired with a FrSky radio transmitter, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the LUA script. In addition, parameters may also be adjusted by FreeLink (PC) and FreeLink App (with AirLink S).
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 868MHz/900MHz long-range with low latency
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Support S.Port
- Supports quick configuration for setting multiple flight modes (quick mode)
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Multiple configuration methods (LUA script and FreeLink)
- Dimension: 45.7*26.3*16.2mm
- Weight: 18.6g
- Numbers of Channel: 8/16CH (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 140mA@7.4V
- Measuring range of gyroscope: ±2000dps
- Measuring range of acceleration: ±4g
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/R9M/R9M 2019 with ACCST firmware; R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro/R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.