Rotary Rod Coarse, drills its own pilot hole, rapidly cut out shapes, in any direction.
Our Rotaries have an integral arbor, enabling them to be used in reversible drive tools. They allow the user to cut a wide range of materials quickly and cleanly leaving an excellent finish. All rotaries are ideal for routing, shaping and removing materials without tearing or clogging.
- Shaft / arbor: approx. 3.1 mm (1/8")
- Overall length: approx. 46mm
- Gritted length: approx. 22mm
- Widest point: approx. 4mm
Use on: all Woods, Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre, PCB, Kevlar, Plexiglas, Lexan, Perspex, Acrylics, Plastics, Polystyrene, Ceramics etc. Excellent on: Perspex, Plexiglass, Lexan, use below 10,000 RPM and they will not melt, crack or chip them. (not recommended for use on metal) Note: Rotaries should be fully inserted in to the chuck and tightened before using. Maximum RPM 20,000 Low - Medium. SAFETY: Always wear protective goggles when using Rotary Tools.
IMPORTANT: Carbon Fibre should not be cut using an electric drill, because of the possibility of electrocution.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.