Lipo RC-Ignition Switch Power
Article is in stock
The Lipo RC-ignition switch Power is designed to electronic ignition systems of internal combustion engines by remote control on and off to. This is for example very advantageous if the throttle servo has failed, because it can be parked with the ignition switch of the engine at any time.
The Lipo RC-ignition switch Power has a voltage regulation, the 7.4 V nominal voltage (in) of a two-cell Lipo batteries (ignition battery) is reduced to 4.8 or 6.0 V (out). This can be configured for this device via jumper (jumper). If it is plugged in, the controller provides the ignition system with 6.0 V (supplied; jumper is symbolized by the underscore on the device label).
The Lipo RC-ignition switch Power, due to its function as an ignition switch of an optical coupler, which separates the control circuit (connected to the receiver) from the circuit completely isolated. From the ignition system in the recipient smuggled disorders are excluded.
Of course, the one provided by the ignition manufacturers operating and installation requirements are met. The high current-carrying ignition may e.g. are not positioned too close to the receiver. This should of course also for the ignition switch with a minimum distance of 20 centimeters and the receiver / receiver antenna have.
An optical monitoring of operating conditions is by using the optional control LED (2005.005.3) and externally to the model possible.
- Maximum operating voltage: 8,4 V
- Input voltage: (receiver): 4,8 - 8,4 V
- Output voltage: 4,8 V / 6,0 V
- Max. Switching current (continuous): 2,0 A / 4,8 V, 3,0 A / 6,0 V
- Current consumption from receiver (on / off): 9 / 0,5 mA
- Weight: 24 grams
- Dimensions: 47,0 x 27,0 mm
Customers who bought this item also bought
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.