Electric drives are becoming more and more popular and it is impossible to imagine our airports without them. At the same time, the performance of the drives used and thus the risk potential is increasing more and more. More and more clubs are demanding that electric drives may only be "armed" outside the preparation room and vice versa, and that they must be "disarmed" before the model is brought back from the runway to the preparation room.
In many models the battery is only accessible after removing the canopy or other covers and therefore it is a certain effort to disconnect the controller from the battery.
This is where the idea of our E-PS safety circuit breaker comes into play. Our E-PS safety circuit breaker can be switched via the supplied toggle switch, an optionally available magnetic switch or via Transmitter. So you can "arm" and also "secure" your drive without any effort.
This is a considerable gain in safety. It prevents unintentional start-up of the drive and thus prevents serious injuries.
We have decided to use "plus" for switching although this is much more complex than switching "minus". But we did not want to compromise to allow the use of all remote control systems.
- Operating voltage receiver: 4,8 – 8,4V
- Operating voltage drive: max. 70V
- constant current (10 Min.): 160 A
- Max. Current (2 Sek.): 500 A
- Dimensions (L x B x H): ~85 x 20 x 14 mm (without plug)
- Weight (with toggle switch): ~92 g
- Connection plug: 6 mm Gold
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.