Taranis X-LITE -S- 2,4 GHz FrSky, white german language (without accus)
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. S version feature the addition of an improved wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App. The best thing about S model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- MC12 Lite hall sensor gimbal
- With installed ACCESS protocol
- Lower latency (down to 12ms)
- High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Longer range with 40% enhanced performance
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Wireless function
- Higher-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20?C ~ 60?C (-4?F ~ 140?F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- 1 x Taranis X-Lite white Mode 2 (Mode can be changed)
- 1 x Softcase (EVA-Bag)
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x SD-Card
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.