HORUS X12S Tray carbon without handrest, Standard transmitter brackets
Very stable transmitter tray in modern carbon stainless steel design with real and beautiful carbon 3K twill surface.
The tray is made of high-quality carbon composite material with stable stainless steel suspension brackets where the transmitter can be carried optimally. All connections and the battery case of the transmitter are freely accessible.
The transmitter is firmly fixed in the transmitter tray - it cannot fall out, and can be quickly removed from the tray without tools. The transmitter desk brackets and aluminium connectors are mounted in the precisely milled grooves of the Carbon plates and screwed together with stainless steel screws.
No foil - no carbon imitation - made of real carbon!
- Upper and lower plate, intermediate elements made of carbon composite material
- Connector between the plates made of black anodised aluminium
- Standard stainless steel transmitter console bracket
- Width: 326 mm
- depth without transmitter: 160 mm
- Height with standard transmitter desk bracket: 145 mm
- Transmitter console with standard transmitter console bracket
The tray is supplied as a kit including the necessary tools.
The tray is of course delivered without transmitter.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.