Receiver G-RX6 LBT with redundancy for glider
Article is in stock
This FrSky G-RX6 is designed to be used with Gliders. FrSky built a variometer sensor right into the X6R receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed. The G-RX6 features 6 PWM outputs with higher precision and lower latency. The latency of the PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X6R, in high speed mode. It also supports the redundancy function, so it can be used in conjunction with other receivers. The G-RX6 and the whole RX-line has a 40% increased operating range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- Small and High sensitivity (40% increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Integrated with high precision variometer sensor
- Higher precision PWM and Low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 Connector antennas
- PCB protection with the comformal coating craftwork
- Dimension: 21.1×13×7.3mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2.2g / 2.6g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-6CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
Customers who bought this item also bought
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.