NEU FrSky R9 MM-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2) Flight Controller
Article is in stock
The FrSky 900MHz R9 MM-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2) uses the ICM20608 over SPI to produce stable flight performance. Integrated with the R9 MM receiver mounted on-board protection box, and the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the Betaflight integrated OSD.
The R9 MM-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2) supports 3-6s Lipo direct input, built-in hall Current Sensor and Power Filter as well. The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pad.
- Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
- Solder pads added for VTX and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
- Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
- Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
- This board now has 5 UART ports
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
- FrSky R9 MM receiver in protection box
- ICM20608 over SPI Bus in dampening box (optional MPU6000)
- 30.5×30.5 mm mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug-in (3-6S)
- Built-in sensor damper
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Built-in hall Current Sensor
- Built-in Professional Level PDB
- More caps to reduce power noise
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.