Frsky controller 40A Neuron S 40 ESC 40A/50A
Article is in stock
The FrSky Neuron Series ESC is a professional grade control unit, integrated with built-in telemetry like high-precision current sensor, voltage sensor, motor RPM, power consumption and ESC temperature sensor. Features optional DShot signaling and an adjustable SBEC voltage, that can be changed via LUA script. The Neuron ESC is encased in a CNC aluminum protective shell which also aids in heat dissipation. As with most FrSky products, the Neuron series is completely S.Port compatible, allowing you to use our full line of S.Port Telemetry sensors.
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Telemetry data for ESC: Voltage, Current, RPM, Power Consumption, Temperature.
- Telemetry data for SBEC: Output Voltage, Current.
- High performance 32-bit micro-processor
- High-precision current sensor ACS781KLRTR-150U-T(Resolution 125mA, Precision ±2%) and ACS711KEXLT (Resolution 50mA, Precision ±2%)
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- SBEC supports 5A@5~8.4V (adjusted through LUA or through FreeLink App with Airlink S), SBEC can be activated/deactivated via jumpers.
- Dimension: 39*19*11mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 39g
- LiPo Cells: 3~6S
- Adjustable SBEC Voltage: 5~8.4V (Voltage Step: 0.1V)
- Current: 40A
- Peak Current: 50A
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Receiver S6R/LBT with 3-axis gyro||
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.