The Roto 125 FSi is a new engine for inline engine aircraft. The design of the engine was aimed at easy installation in an aircraft with a narrow fuselage. Engine performance is comparable to 125cc four-stroke engines, low idle and easy starting is a given.
The engine has been developed with all the experience provided from the Roto - UAV development group and meets the highest possible standards of production quality and output testing.
The Roto 125 FSi is a twin cylinder, four stroke, air cooled inline engine with a single carburettor for ease of user setup. The engine is completely built on roller bearings and is completely maintenance free. Engine lubrication is provided by a system adopted from Roto - UAV and no relubrication is required. The valves and their gears are developed so that their inspection is not necessary before 40 hours of operation.
- Engine displacement: 125 ccm
- Power: 7 HP
- Max static engine thrust: 21 kg
- Bore: 2x48 mm
- Engine weight: 4300 g
- Engine & ignition weight: 4580 g
- Arrangement of the engine: inline two-cylinder
- Cooling: air-cooled
- Lubrication: petrol 95 oct. + 2% oil
- RPM: 1100 – 6000
- Fuel system: Carburettor
Recommended airplanes models:
- Acrobatic: Up to 3 m
- Scale/Sport: Up to 4,5 m
- 2 BLADE: 28/10 up to 30/14
- 3 BLADE: 26/10 up to 28/12
Scope of delivery: -ROTO 125 FSi: 1x
- Ignition: 2x
- Exhaust pipes: 2x
- Waste oil hose: 1x
- Spark plug key CM6: 1x
- Cable tie: 4x
- Silicone tube: 2x
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.