RM-85FSI 4-stroke inline gasoline engine
Article is in stock
The RM-85FSi is a new 4-stroke gasoline engine, that distinguishes itself through good quietness, high torque and high processing-quality.
The motor can be used in any model aircrafts. Scale and Semi-Scale model builder has waited a long time for this 4 stroke engine.
- Cubic capacity: 85,0cm³
- Bore: 39,5 mm
- RPM-range: 1000 - 5800 rpm
- Weight: ca. 3400g (with 2 ignition, manifolds and Air Intake)
- Crankshaft: 4 ball-beerings
- Piston rod: 4 × Needle Bearing
- Props: 25x10", 25x12", 26x10" or 26x12" 2-bladed or 24x10" to 24x12" 3-bladed
- Gasoline: regular petrol/Synth.Oel 1:40
- 2 processor-controlled ignition / autom. ignition point adjustment
- Supply voltage ignition: 4,8 - 9,0 V
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.