This engine is first representative of the new top conception developed by MVVS after 2001 and it is the most powerful engine in 60´s engine you may get on the market. Intake is controlled by reed valve placed in rear cover. Exhaust system is orientated on the right side. Crankshaft fitted on 2 ball bearing and connecting rod has both holes equipped with needle bearings INA. Piston is made from aluminum composition with high content of silicium. Piston is coated by special sliding coat, which forces running-in the engine and extend engine service life. Cylinder from aluminum composition has working area coated by NIKASIL. Engine is suitable for all kind of models and also has good designation for racing acrobatic flight.
MVVS 58 PRO SPORT is a modified version with higher performance and extend engine service life is directly intended for top racing flights. following was modified:
- crankshaft with prime bearings
- modified piston and cylinder for bigger power output
- tuning diffuser increasing middle RPM range power
- laser label PRO SPORT
- ignition with automatic choke control function
- Displacement: 58 cm³
- Bore / Stroke: 42 / 42 mm
- Weight without Ignition: 1810 g
- Ignition: ICU-L electronic, microprocessor
- Ignition Weight: 170 g
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Recommended Prop: Engel CFK Super-Silence 24x10“, 26x10“
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.