MVVS 116 Boxer is HI-TECH between petrol engines twins. It is based on MVVS58. Intake is controlled by reed valve. Exhaust systems are orientated under engine. Crankshaft fitted on on two ball bearing and on one needle bearing and connecting rod has both holes equipped with needle bearings INA. Pistons are made from aluminum composition with high content of silicium. Pistons are coated by special sliding coat, which force running-in the engine and extend engine service life. Cylinders from aluminum composition have working area coated by NIKASIL. Also this engine holds performance primacy in 120´s petrol engines class. Engine is suitable for all kind of models and also has good exploitation for racing acrobatic flight.
MVVS 116 Boxer is equipped with a Walbro pump carburettor with choke. The electronic ignition completes the delivery.
- Displacement: 116 cm³
- Bore / Stroke: 42 / 42 mm
- Weight without Ignition: 3100 g
- ICU-B electronic, microprocessor, automatic choke control
- Ignition Weight: 210 g
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Recommended Prop: Engel CFK Super-Silence 30x12"
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.