EM63-56-380 Electric motor 380 KV, included motor mount
Article is in stock
you save: 20.10%
you save: 20.10%
We are pleased that you have chosen an electric motor from our company for your model aircraft. The little brother of our "Benzinkillers" is a new development with the goal to provide as much power as possible when using a 6S Lipo battery. We succeeded impressively.
We were also able to transfer the good price / performance ratio known from our electric motors to the new "small Benzinkiller". You will find only a few engines on the market that provide a comparable performance at the price. And that includes an extensive accessory package incl. Adjustable engine mount.
The EM 63-56-380 replaces gasoline engines up to 45 cc and that with a pure engine weight of 585 grams! Thus, this engine is ideal for 3D aerobatic models up to 6 kg. For scale models, classic cars or towed models but also flight weights of more than 9 kg are no problem. The engine is intended for operation with 6S Lipo. It can also be operated with up to 8 cells and is thus very well suited for many applications.
- For models up to 15 kg weight in flight
- High performance, high efficiency, low weight
- Incl. adjustable motor mount
- German Development
- Power (*Short-Time Power!!): max. 3700W (10S Sek.)
- 3D Aerobatic: max. 6 kg
- Aerobatic: max. 8 Kg
- Sports and Scale: max. 10 Kg
- Glider: max. 15 Kg
- Cells/recommended Prop(1)(2): 6S 19x11, 22x10 / 8S 19x11, 20x10
- Continuous Current (A): 120
- max. Burst Current (10 Sec.) (A): 150
- No Load Current (A): 3,5
- Resistance (Ohm): 0,020
- RPM/Volt (kv): ~380
- Motor mounting: Rear Wall M5x45 mm/ Bolt Circle 4 x M5 x 1,77“
- Prop mounting: Central M8 x 1 or 4 M5 Screws / Bolt Circle 30mm / 1,18“
- Shaft Diameter: 8mm / 0,315“
- Weight Motor(3): 585 g / 20,59oz
- Weight Motor holder(4): 220 g / 8,28oz
- Motor Dimensions: 63 x 56 mm / 2,48" x 2,20"
- max. RPM: 9000 RPM
- Bearing: 3 Ball Bearing
- Pole: 14
- Speed Controler(5): 100 – 150 A HV
- Tunning: ~24°
- Switching Frequenzy: 8 – 16 kHz
- Output Data with new and full charged batteries (According to the real voltage, these statements can deviate)
(1)This statement refers to the Engel Super Silence carbon-fiber-propellers. Other Prop types can deviate strongly. Please check always the max. current and the temperature of the motor! (2)Practical example for engine / propeller combination on a Sebart SU29 140. Propeller Super Silence Electric 20 x 13.5 with 6S and 147A = 3704 watts! (3)Motor incl. Prop washer and Prop screws (4)Adjustable Motor holder including bolts and screws. (5)Use only brushless regulators recommended by us, such as Hacker Master Meson or Hobbywing.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.