TARANIS X9 Lite Akkus INR18650 30Q Button-Top Li-Ion 3,6V 3000mAh
Article is in stock
This is the latest powerful radio system from FrSky, the Taranis Q X7.
The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Both sticks come with spring loaded return to center sticks, this makes changing from mode 1 to mode 2 extremely easy to set through the menu and the stick can quickly be set to a stationary throttle by unscrewing four screws and removing a spring. One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module this radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying.
Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45°
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series
1 x Taranis Q X7 white Mode 2 (Mode can be changed) 1 x Manual 1 x Back Strap 1 x 4GB SD-Card
Compatible with FrSky Receivers: XSR/LBT, X4R CPPM/LBT, X4R-SB CPPM/LBT, X6R/LBT, X8R/LBT, L9R/LBT, S6R/LBT, or with all FrSky receivers with LBT firmware
Customers who bought this item also bought
TARANIS X9 Lite EU/LBT FrSky transmitter blue
|Receiver RX6R/LBT, kit, with Redundancy||
|Data Cable G-RX6/R-X4R/R-X6R (Spare-Part)||
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.