SIEMENS SCHUCKERT 1:3 Super Kit wingspan 2,80 m
4-6 weeks for delivery from order date.
- Computer-generated kits, using 3D software and 99% real scale model fidelity.
- Designed reproducing many real details that can be developed by scale builder himself.
- Developed kits for several skill scale builders, from beginners to professionals, with a medium flight skill.
- Top quality materials used. Balsa wood, poplar, beech wood, light plywood, pine, etc.
- All needed metal parts are available. More than 200 pieces in steel sheet, fully laser cut.
- Approx 700 wooden parts, on several densities, fully precision CNC milled cut.
- Lightened parts in order to achieve reduced weight, keeping a good structural resistance.
- Accurate matched parts, that requires minimal adjustments, without possibility of making assembly mistakes.
- It is not necessary precision tools for built and align the different model parts. Its developed construction system, allow you to build the model easily, with accuracy.
- Easy and quick building system characterised by the use of tongued-and-groove type connections between involved parts. Full size planes are not required.
- Step-by-step assembling instructions, with many images and schemes.
- Designed for many transport requirements. It can be disassembled in several main parts, for example in fuselage, half wings, coupled wings, tail, main gear, and so on.
- Designed with large access doors, as similar as possible to real plane, to get easy access to electronics, tanks and periodic maintenance.
- Pre-located servo installation system and electronics, easily adaptable to builder preferences.
- Quickly assembly time in airfield, 30 minutes estimated if a minimum of transportation room is available in your car (sport wagon car type).
- Several kit options are available for fitting builder construction preferences.
- Designed, made, built and flight a prototype, before being placed on the market.
- Very good flight performances.
- Made in Spain, by scale builders for scale builders.
- Assembly instructions of every part, with images and schemes.
- Large base templates for auto alignment and quick assembly of fuselage, wings, empennage and so on.
- Approximately 100 pieces in balsa wood of several thicknesses for light ribs and bulkheads.
- Approximately 350 pieces in light plywood, of several thicknesses, for medium resistance parts.
- Approximately 65 pieces in medium poplar plywood, internally lightened for achieve good stiffness/weight rapport.
- Firewall in birch plywood 9 mm thickness.
- Plan 1:1 for elaboration of struts.
- Plan 1:1 for elaboration of tail skate and windshield.
- Plan 1:1 for elaboration of both sides landing gear.
- Plan 1:1 for elaboration of horns and special pieces.
- Plan 1:1 for elaboration of steel hinges parts.
- Fully CNC cut for bulkheads and ribs. More than 700 linear meters of CNC cutting and more than 715 lightened parts for minimal up all weight.
- CD including support pictures in order to help builder in whole assembly work.
- Bill of materials and supplied parts.
- UPPER WINGSPAN: 2.800 mm
- BOTTOM WINGSPAN: 2.800 mm
- UP MEAN AERODYNAMIC CHORD: 506 mm
- LOW MEAN AERODYNAMIC CHORD: 353 mm
- LENGHT (Without propeller): 1.720 mm
- HEIGHT: 850 mm
- WING SURFACE: (Both wings): 241,93 dm²
- TOTAL SURFACE: 314,90 dm²
- ALL-UP WEIGHT: Without scale details & deco: 21 kg / With scale details & deco: 24 kg
- ALL-UP WING LOADING: Without scale details & deco: 66,69 gr/ dm² / With scale details & deco: 76,22 gr/ dm²
ENGINE: Between 60 cc to 110 cc petrol engine SERVOS: Throttle: 1 x Standard 12 kg, Choke: 1 x Standard 12 kg(optional), Elevator: 1 or 2 x minimum torque 12 kg, Rudder: 1 x minimum torque 12 kg, Ailerons: 4 x minimum torque 7,5 kg (flat type) RADIO: Minimum: 6 channels, Recommended: 10 channels FUEL TANK: Minimum 800cc OTHERS: Optional Voltage regulator, Optional tank and smoke pump
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.