The ST8 is a product for testings Servos,with up to28V voltage output, 8-channel signal output, currentmeasurement,curvedisplay and other functions.
- 4 channels of programmable independentsignal, 8 channels of signal output,accuracy of 1ms.
- 4 independent current acquisition, respectively, curvedisplay.
- Multiple measurement modes (speed, count, step, linear).
- output PWM signals with aperiod of 33 to 1000Hz.
- A variety of signal trigger sources (internal, buttons, knobs, external sources).
- Measure the response speed of the steering gear with anaccuracy of 1 millisecond.
- The external inputsignal supports PWM/PPM/SBUS
- with an accuracy of 1ms.
- The external input signal supports PWM/PPM/SBUS with anaccuracy of 1ms.
- Drive the servo with a maximum load of 100W.
- The deviceis simulated as aUSB flashdrive, and the upgrade file is copied to implement product firmware upgrade.
- Input voltage: 7.0-28.0V @MAX 10A
- Main output port: 5.0V-28.0V@MAX 10A
- Signal port: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A/S1-S4
- Output voltage: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A/S4 Ext.
- Output signal: 100us-2900us@33-1000Hz @S1-S4
- S5 Input signal: PWM 500us-2500us@S5 / PPM 8CH@S5 SBUS 16CH@S5
- P1 rotation range: 1000us-2000us@P1
- MicroUSB: Upgrade@USB3.0
- LCD display: 2.4 inch TFT RGB 320*240 resolution
- Dimensions: 99mm*68mm*26mm
- Weight: 120g
Customers who bought this item also bought
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.