The Q4AC is a four-channel balanced charger with IPS display and wheel menu navigation, which is easy and convenient to operate.
- Charge, discharge and balance management of LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Lion LTO 1-4S, NiMh 1-10S, PB 1-8S batteries.
- AC and DC power supply modes: AC 100-240V max 100W; DC 10-18V max 200W.
- Charging power: Max 5A @MAX50W*4.
- Discharging power MAX 2A@5W*4
- Charging accuracy <0.005V.
- Balancing current 240mA.
- Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be set (TVC ). Automatically allocate input power. ? Multi-language system, can set any language.
- The device connects to a PC like a USB drive, simply copy and paste new firmware files for easy updates.
- Can record 5 commonly used batteries.
- Can record 3 groups of commonly used power sources, convenient and fast
Input voltage: AC100-240V@MAX1.5A / DC10-18V@MAX20A Type of battery: LiPo LiHV LiFe Lion@1-4S / NiMh @1-10S Pb @1-8S Balance current: 240mA @2-4S Balance accuracy: < 0.005V Charge power: 0.1-5A@50W*4 DC IN / 0.1-5A@50W*2 AC IN / 0.1-5A@25W*4 AC IN Discharge power: 0.1-2A@5W*4 Voltage range: 0.2V-5.0V @1-4S Internal resistance: 1-100mR @1-4S MicroUSB: Upgrade@USB2.0
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.