HORUS X12S EU/LBT silver FrSky transmitter german language with travelcase
Can be pre-ordered. The payment is only required if we inform you!
NOTE: Unfortunately, there is currently no security update for this article. You can find further information at www.frsky-forum.de!
- Industrial high resolution screen (480*272), readable outdoor
- All CNC gimbal with 6 ball bearings, accuracy hall sensor and extensible by stick ends
- Inbuilt GPS module
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Inbuilt 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
- Two types of aluminum panels (matt or texture)
- 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Audio speech function
- Full telemetry (S-Port) and real-time data logging
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Receiver match
- Newly designed internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
- Internal and external antenna selectable
- External module bay
- Safe power switch with integrated strap base
- Two types of trainer ports
- MP3 player
- Haptic feedback
- NiMH batteries with inbuilt charging circuit
- 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
- FrSky FrTX operation system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
- HORUS X12S Transmitter with 2000mAh Accu (Mode 2) (Design: Silver)
- Charger for Transmitter
- Neck Strap
- Aluminium Case
- German menu guide, German voice, German manual
Compatible with FrSky Receivers: XSR/LBT, X4R CPPM/LBT, X4R-SB CPPM/LBT, X6R/LBT, X8R/LBT, L9R/LBT, S6R/LBT, or with all FrSky receivers with LBT firmware
This product conforms to the current radio standard ETSI EN 300.328.V1.8.1. Thus, compatibility is not the case with older FrSky receivers! Please perform when required by an update of the receiver to the latest firmware.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.