The FrSky receiver X4R has 4 channels and has the smart port for transmission of telemetry data.
At the Smart-port digital Smart-port sensors can be connected directly. A sensor hub is no longer necessary.
This receiver is installed with the new Universal ACCST firmware.
This new firmware has the advantage that it is much more comprehensive than the FrSky firmware. It recognises whether the transmitter is transmitting with V1 or V2 firmware or with LBT or FCC. This means that the Universal ACCST combines 4 firmwares in one. Your transmitter can be FCC or EU and V1 or V2 and still the Universal ACCST firmware will just work.
A few highlights:
- The "Tuning" function was added to optimally tune the receiver to the transmitter. The result is a much more stable transmission system.
- To better monitor transmission quality, the VFR (Valid Frame Rate) value is transmitted to the transmitter via telemetry and can be displayed on the normal telemetry display.
- The so-called close-range problem, i.e. the problem of "overdriving" the receiver has been solved. So no more error message in the close range "Telemetry lost, telemetry restored".
- Eliminate the risk of a failsafe at close range when transmitter and receiver are very close to each other.
- Rare telemetry data errors (unrealistic values) with weak RF quality have been eliminated.
- A new function for double binding (two transmitters) has been added.
- Protection against flashing an incorrect firmware version to the receiver.
- Switching from SBUS to PWM via script. The SBUS output of a receiver can be set to PWM in a setting script. Thus, for example, a 6-channel receiver can be extended to 7 PWM channels.
- Extended telemetry. You can read out further telemetry values via a telemetry script. For example, the firmware version of the receiver or CRC errors, etc.
Further information about the Uni ACCST firmware can be found here: https://www.engelmt.de/frsky-universal-ACCST-Firmware.html
- Smart Port for FrSky telemetry S-Port-Sensors
- RSSI with PWM output (0 to 3.3 V)
- Two-way full duplex telemetry transmission via Smart Port
- Output options: X4R with PWM
- Weight: 5.8g
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 22.5 x 6.0 mm
- Operating voltage: 4.0 - 10.0V
- Operating Current: 100 mA at 5V
- Range: 1.5km (ground floor)> 2.5 km surface to air
- Channels: X4R 4 PWM (no S-Bus)
- RSSI PWM outputs: 0 ~ 3.3V
- Firmware: Update possible
Customers who bought this item also bought
FAS40 ADV Smart Port and FBUS 40A Capable Current Sensor
40A, XT60 plugs
Power-HD Power Capacitor Plug RX30
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.