D-Power AVICON 40A S-BEC brushless speed controller
The AVICON series from D-Power is a brushless controller series of the latest MOSFET generation and has been specially developed for model aircraft. Compact dimensions, a relatively low weight, impressive start-up and throttle linearity and extremely high reliability characterise this ESC series.
The AVICON controllers are equipped with a powerful 32-bit microprocessor as standard, which ensures high computing power and ultra-fast processing rates. The controllers can be conveniently set using the optional PROGCON programming card, as well as directly using the remote control.
The brushless controllers also support almost all motors with the high speeds that are common today.
- Powerful next-generation MOSFETs with low heat signature, high peak current threshold and high reliability
- Powerful 32-bit microprocessor
- Super smooth start-up and throttling across the entire power range
- Extremely low internal resistance
- High efficiency and great energy savings
- Adjustable SBEC output voltage (5V/6V)
- Multiple protection protocols: start-up, overheating, undervoltage cut-off, signal loss, phase loss, etc.
- Fully programmable via the optional D-Power PROGCON LCD programming card
- Permanent power: 40A
- Current for a short time: 55A
- Quantity LiPo cells: 2-4S
- Quantity NiXX-cells: 5-12S
- BEC output: 5V/6V 4A
- Dimensions: 68 x 25 x 10 mm
- Weight: 37g
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.