D-Power Brushless controller Antares 12A
The new D-Power brushless controller from the "Antares" series come in 12A, 25A, 45A, 65A, 85A, 90A and 150A power and are ideally suited for use in Helicopter and in Model Aircraft. The quality controller can be adjusted both comfortable with programming card, as well as directly with the Transmitter.
The made in modern design controllers are equipped with an adjustable BEC / SBEC system and a Governor Heli mode. The very precise throttle linearity make the regulator to quality control unit for park-, sport-, and aerobatic-pilots and at very compact dimensions and a relatively low weight.
Overall captivates the Antares series by their ease of use and high reliability in practice. The high-grade silicone cables in a flexible design underline this quality.
- Extremely low internal resistance
- Very accurate throttle linearity
- Thermal overload protection
- Engine shutdown if transmitter signal fails
- Supports high RPM motors
- Start and Security System with Tarnish
- Easy programming by programming card
- High pulse frequency PWN
- Current: 12A continuous, 16A short
- Number of Lipo / NiXX: 2-4 / 5-12
- BEC: 1A / 5V
- Weight 10 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 23 x 8 mm
|D-Power Antares Programming Card||
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.