TARANIS X9D plus 2019 EU/LBT FrSky transmitter Ash White with SD-card, without accu, german language, 2,4Ghz + R8pro
Article is in stock
"TARANIS X9D Plus 2019"
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode, and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is applied to a re-structured mainboard that further increase the compute capability and extend the storage resource of data, the upgrades not only in favor of the running of LUA script, and also optimize the overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise with an accurate SWR indicator. This version will give you the further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- 24 Channels
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Easy launch momentary button
- Installed ACCESS and ACCST D16 protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Accurate SWR indicator
- G9D potentiometer gimbal
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- Receiver Matching with RSSI Output (reception quality)
- Smart Port connection for an easy update of Smart Port devices from the transmitter.
- Internal ISRM-S-X9 HF-Modul
- Externel RF-Modul bay for another RF-Modul (type like Graupner/JR)
- Even faster response time in ACCESS mode compared to the already very fast ACCST mode
- Additional security through receiver registration in the transmitter with ACCESS
- Display of the transmission quality by the transmission of the RSSI value
- Dimension: 200*194*110mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 670g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 (ACCESS) 16 (ACCST)
- Internal RF-Modul: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.5 - 8.4V
- Operating current: 130mA@8.2V
- Operating Temperature: -20? ~ 60? (-4? ~ 140?)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 212*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot and DSC Port
- Micro USB Interface: Interface for connecting the transmitter to the PC and for charging 2S LiIon batteries (incl. balancer)
- built-in LiIon charger
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Full duplex telemetry with voice output for values, alarms and settings etc.
- Open operating system OpenTX
- ACCESS (24 channel full Duplex Telemetry)
- ACCST D16 (16 channel full Duplex Telemetry)
A bus system developed by FrSky for the control of various terminal devices using the "full duplex" method via one line. The SmartPort connector installed in the transmitter's battery compartment enables very simple and secure updates of SmartPort terminals via the transmitter.
- Taranis X9D - plus 2019 Radio without Battery (Mode 2)
- USB data and charging cable
- Neck strap
- Ready flashed Micro SD card (only from Engel Modellbau)
- Short Instruction
-ACCESS Protocol- -XM/LBT, RXSR/LBT, RX4R/LBT, RX6R/LBT, G-RX6, G-RX8 (these receivers must get an update for ACCESS)
-ACCST Protocol- -XSR/LBT, X4R CPPM/LBT, X4R-SB CPPM/LBT, X6R/LBT, X8R/LBT, L9R/LBT, S6R/LBT, or with all FrSky receivers with LBT firmware
The Archer R8 PRO has 8 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features excellent Anti-interference performance when it comes to spark-ignition on internal combustion models. It supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas that assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the R8 Pro can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the R8 PRO now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Anti-interference in spark-ignition
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 47*26*15mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 13g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 8 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 55mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.