TARANIS X9 Lite -S- EU/LBT FrSky transmitter deep blue SD-card, german language (without accus)+Archer RS
Article is in stock
As the upgraded version of Taranis X9 Lite, the X9 Lite S inherits its classic form factor from the FrSky Taranis X9D series remote control, with the addition of a program scroll button adding convenience when navigating the menu further improving the user experience. Some additions the S version has are dual momentary buttons on the top shoulders and hall sensor gimbals. The changes are not only on the exterior, this upgraded version features accurate SWR indicator along with the addition of our PARA Wireless Trainer Function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained. Balance charging for 2S Li-ion battery is now possible via the USB with an included USB cable.
The Taranis X9 Lite S also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with ErskyTX / OpenTX open-source operating system, which boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency because of its high-speed module digital interface. ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations are completely supported, providing a more reliable more secure link between the transmitter and model. Even more practical features will be unlocked gradually, making the X9 Lite S a fully functioning remote control with a ton of extra features.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Dual easy-launch momentary buttons
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Accurate SWR indicator
- New PARA wireless training system
– High-speed training system with a lower latency – Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- G7-H92 hall sensor gimbal
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Micro USB interface
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 525g(without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX/ OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: 160mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -10? ~ 60? (14? ~ 140?)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- TARANIS X9-Lite S Deep Blue
- 4GB SD-Card
- Micro USB interface
The Archer RS receiver integrates all of the advantages of the previous receiver in its class, the R-XSR. The RS supports full-range signal control with an equivalent telemetry range. Dual detachable/replaceable antennas assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range with its lightweight design thanks to the extremely tiny form factor. Features an inverted S.Port that allows for easily connecting flight controllers, in addition to all this, the RS can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the RS now supports even more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Supports siginal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Por
- Dimension: 16*11mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.5g
- 16/24 SBUS Output Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.